Analyst II (Portfolio Management)
Descripción del trabajo
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
The individual selected for the job will participate in projects designed to improve operational performance and deliver excellent client service while assisting our internal operations units. The individual will leverage creative talents, excellent communication, analytic and project management skills to:
- Be accountable for a designated group of operational departments or 3rd party clients by identifying and implementing new operational or client based business strategies.
- Excel in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while contributing to the creation, design, and implementation of value-add business strategies that affect current operating practices and company policy.
- Be accountable for key operational risk-management metrics including investigating and coordinating the resolution of any operational issues that are discovered.
- Collect performance metrics for the monthly operational or client review.
- Exhibit strong communication and listening skills, focused on conveying new ideas to performance managers and understanding potential obstacles to implementation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of existing business processes and reporting.
- Retrieve data from the data warehouse structure.
- Be able to clearly articulate and present ideas and findings to a varied audience including the operations staff and senior management.
- Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task, respond well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a collaborative environment.
- Strong skills in Excel (graphs, pivot tables, formulas).
- Fast learner - able to assimilate new ideas and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior work experience performing business, data, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Visio a plus.
- Natural entrepreneurial interest is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline and one year of experience as an analyst in a financial setting (a graduate degree may be considering as contributing towards work experience).
Al corriente: 8/15/2019
Estado del trabajo: Full Time
Referencia laboral #: job_20190718034123_Y9KJWV57WQEMICAD