Applications Support Analyst III
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Business Applications Support III will work closely with end users, internal teams; and external vendors to identify and document application issues as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues where possible. Troubleshooting will include data analysis to assess issue scope and probable root cause. The Applications Support Analyst will need to learn and understand the technical complexities of the organization’s core applications, apply their knowledge to support situations, and directly engage with senior technical resources to resolve highly complex issues. Innovative thinking and a keen understanding of business and user experience requirements will be essential to achieving success in this role.
- Routine tasks assigned to Business Application Support III will require thoroughness, timeliness, and attention to detail. Assigned tickets are required to be managed and closed in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Perform analysis, diagnosis of LOS and applications related problems. Analyst will provide resolution when possible or escalation when required.
- Routinely assigned tasks may include (but are not limited to): Application support incidents; requests for user access provisioning/deprovisioning; requests for application configuration changes; application enhancement requests
- Develops processes and procedures for day-to-day tasks and activities
- Completes evaluations to determine areas for improvement
- Leads implementations of complex projects that require SME level expertise in multiple areas
- Works with cross functional teams
- Follow all security guidelines and comply with all components of our privacy and security policies.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery plans to ensure correct response in time of crisis.
- Accurately document all incidents and request in the incident management system. All quality and regulatory procedures and documentation requirements must be followed.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from internal and external customers.
- Prioritize and schedule workload to reduce resolution time for issue or requests.
- Record, track, and document the request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding New Co’s policies, procedures, products, promotions, and technology.
- Independently executes complex tasks as assigned, maintains and reports outcomes to ensure outcome visibility
- Performs complex functions and tasks that require in depth knowledge of one or more areas of responsibility
- Serves as functional expert of systems, applications or tools used by team provide customer deliverables
*These essential functions are fundamental to the role, and must be performed on-site, as they cannot physically be performed remotely. In addition, the Company has determined that an in-person presence is important to critical components of our work, including oversight, training, collaboration, and productivity. Items not marked (*) as essential on-site, may still require partial on-site work to perform the role satisfactorily.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in mortgage industry or
- 5+ years of experience in ITSM
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365, and ITSM Ticketing Systems
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking Team oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties, as necessary.
By applying to this position candidate acknowledges that this is not a remote role and is required to be on-site.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.