Associate Investor Reporting Analyst
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
Executes and maintains ad-hoc and scheduled portfolio and process performance reports as well as data and servicing administration support responsibilities as they relate to the Companies Financing Instruments.
Executes and maintains ad-hoc and regularly scheduled internal reports
Executes and maintains reports for external clients per the specific financing specs
Performs ad-hoc queries as necessary
Supports execution and maintenance of performance dashboard queries
Assists in various internal and external audit requests
Prepares the transaction, loan level, and pool level details for the client specific reports
Other tasks as assigned by management and business need
Strong knowledge of Excel
Working knowledge of SQL or other database applications
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work well individually and as a member of a team, as the project dictates
Familiar with working in a data warehouse environment
Previous Private or GSE investor reporting preferred, but not required
Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of some college and relevant experience may be considered
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.