Compliance Disclosure Analyst I
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Compliance Disclosure Analyst is responsible for ensuring that loans are originated in compliance with various federal, state, and local laws. They will be responsible for sending various loan disclosures as required by law and in line with NewRez’s policies and procedures. They will also work with NewRez operations departments to ensure that all loans comply with various regulatory guidelines and pass all compliance tests.
- Review daily reporting to identify and redisclose loans pursuant to TRID guidelines and NewRez policy.
- Review loans that fail compliance testing and provide guidance to operations on the necessary actions to bring the loans back in compliance.
- Review and approve all valid loan fee changes in accordance with TRID Change of Circumstance guidelines to minimize company financial loss
- Assist operations team members in the interpretation and resolution of compliance related system warnings.
- Monitor and identify disclosures and compliance related issues and provide feedback to management and technology teams to improve operational efficiency
- Provide direction and guidance to NewRez operations team members on compliance and regulatory related issues
- All other tasks deemed necessary by management as determined by business needs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in mortgage industry is required
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- Must have working knowledge of mortgage regulatory guidelines including TRID, RESPA, TILA, QM, HOEPA, and other various federal, state, and local mortgage regulations
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R3776