Contact Center Administrator (Remote)
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
As a Contact Center System Developer / Dialer Administrator, you will provide day-to-day administration and support to analyze, troubleshoot, and develop operational functions of the RingCentral Contact Center platform that include the NICE In-Contact Proactive XS predictive dialer, ACD blending, Omnichannel functions and IVR scripting. You will lead the development of Omnichannel, IVR and dialer interaction for a high-volume contact center. The position is responsible for developing a deep and comprehensive understanding of multiple platforms including predictive, preview and automatic outbound dialing applications, inbound ACD (automatic call distribution), Omnichannel communication, call list management and testing compliance. A focus to create efficiency and effectiveness in systems management and performance, blending strategy and customer experience technology.
- Support development of the RingCentral platform as a SME for inbound/outbound, Omnichannel strategies.
- Develop a new daily download process for list management and load balancing from various CRM systems based on defined strategies to include an omnichannel strategy analytics.
- Establish a working relationship with internal and external business partners to resolve critical enhancements, performance and downtime issues impacting the contact center.
- Develop an expertise in the function and capabilities in multiple contact center systems.
- Ensure system readiness each day of production reducing outages or delays to business processes.
- Optimize outbound campaign technology attributes to ensure company and regulatory compliance.
- Regular analysis of campaign results and call center KPI’s to create optimization of existing strategies using the RingCentral platform.
- Support business growth with technology and strategy improvements in conjunction with company goals.
- Monitor controls to ensure FDCPA and state calling compliance, TCPA, state and federal regulatory guidelines while working with internal audit and compliance teams when required.
- Optimize call flows, ensuring adherence to defined company KPI’s for both Customer Service and Collections.
- Schedule flexibility, especially during the launch of new projects or the deployment of new software updates to the organization.
- Develop an expertise in Salesforce to create and establish improved agent experience opportunities with RingCentral Omnichannel customer communication.
- Experience implementing omni-channel strategies for outbound contact to include IVR, SMS, Email and Chatbot.
- Experience in Contact Center Studio, Salesforce, MAXagent script development, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience in a contact center environment; experience in mortgage collections and customer service preferred
- 3+ year previous experience in a dialer administration/analyst/development role
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and ability to write basic SQL statements
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of call center KPI metrics
- Knowledge and understanding of call center compliance and controls around FDCPA, TCPA, state and federal regulatory guidelines
- Experience with Ring Central Contact Center platform and some working knowledge of cloud-based platforms
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strategic and independent thinker
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel
- A solid work ethic, high integrity, a positive attitude, and strong attention to detail
- Three weeks’ PTO (paid time off) for vacation and sick days.
- Paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Adoption- and tuition-assistance programs.
- 401k matching program.
- Performance-based annual bonuses.
- Advancement opportunities
- Position offers remote and is full time #LI-JH1
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Tuition-Assistance Programs
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.