Corporate Trainer (Loan Administration)
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for assisting the Director of Training & Development with the assessment of training needs, development of training material, implementation of company wide training initiatives, and measurement of training effectiveness, as well as reviewing and implementing all changes needed based on client and industry needs.
- Facilitates learning via classroom instruction and webinars; incorporates a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
- Partners closely with the business line to develop and deliver new hire training and other departmental training programs; provides creative, effective classroom and web based instruction throughout the organization
- Manages classroom environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs
- Assists Sr. Manager with development of leader and participant guides, job aids, training curriculum and other required coursework
- Designs exercises, instructional activities and training assessments that reinforce learning
- Works closely with and supports departmental initiatives and identifies ways to enhance training effectiveness and materials
- Contributes to the overall success of the Training Dept. by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process
- Assists Sr. Manager in the implementation and ongoing administration of a Learning Management System by ensuring all training is tracked for completion on a daily basis
- Enters training records for tracking employee training completion
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Requires a minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of mortgage experience
- A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of professional classroom facilitation preferred; experience in a training capacity preferred
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to details
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport
- Committed to excellence, has strong work ethics and takes pride in their work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Familiar with web-based media, eLearning creation tools-Articulate Storyline and/or Presenter
- Bachelor’s Degree, with relevant business experience preferred.
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree but with extensive work experience will also be considered.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190829210359_WAOQRYYPHQY4IKKD