Correspondence Specialist: Administrative Assistant
The Compliance Correspondence Specialist is responsible for preparation, quality control, and sending documents and letters in response to a variety of mortgage related inquiries on a daily basis. In addition, it is the duty of the Correspondence Specialist to provide daily reporting detailing the inflow and outflow of the requests and output.
- Print/ Prepare applicable PDF and loan-level/mail type output files.
- Sort by mail type (First Class, Certified, FedEx)
- Process each letter and applicable enclosure(s).
- Physical count of page(s) required, along with verification that all documents pertain to the specific loan.
- Audit correspondence for completeness prior to mailing. Provide feedback on quality checks.
- Generate applicable postage and or shipping labels based upon the required form of document mailing:
- USPS Certified Mail, USPS First Class and Federal Express
- Process all applicable steps of mailing/shipment daily, including same day service level agreements.
- Process and annotate servicing system at each step in for letter production, processing, and mailing:
- Document type, Document count per letter/enclosure(s) and Mailing confirmation
- Ensure daily production schedule is adhered to and SLAs achieved.
- Provide updated reporting daily to the appropriate departments and upper level management to ensure timeliness and proof of shipment/delivery.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks and/or special projects as necessary or required.
- Ability to work in a detail oriented time sensitive environment.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner.
- Professional communication skills - written & verbal
- Strong time management
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and achieve volume goals and performance standards.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
- High school graduate, college degree preferred but not required