Deal Manager - Loan Transfers
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
Ensure all loan transfers are completed according to existing processes and procedures. Maintain all SLA’s within the transfer timeline. Act as the accountable party for all loan transfers from start to finish. The Deal Manager is responsible for all communication to the company on an assigned transfer and are responsible for each checkpoint of the timeline being completed timely.
- Maintain stated performance level for all assigned transfer and update the checklist accordingly
- Act as the empowered point of contact for all assigned incoming servicing transfers
- Manage all transfer calls with prior servicers, clients, and internal parties
- Set the schedule for all servicing transfers and communicate that to the company
- Insure all compliance timelines are adhered to for documentation to the borrower
- Assist the business units by providing the transfer data and setting up department specific calls as needed to facilitate a seamless transfer
- Monitor each transfer for receipt of necessary data prelim, final, wires, etc.
- Perform Level 2 review of each transfer data mapping at prelim and final for all assigned transfers
- Run Post-Load reconciliation for all assigned transfers
- Respond to all SCSM tickets timely and work with prior servicers to fulfill individual requests
- Respond to all external and internal emails timely and completely
- Provide portfolio management or clients weekly updates on current transfers and upcoming transfers increasing transparency in the transfer process
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with internal and external groups
- Strong skills with project management, process management, and documentation thereof
- Significant SQL querying and analysis experience
- Significant experience in Mortgage Servicing or other relevant financial industry
- College or university degree in the field of Business, Data Analysis, computer science, process improvement, project management, etc. or significant experience in the field
Work Schedule & Travel
- Typical work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 with some minor flexibility
- Certain after hours/weekend support may be necessary for projects or high business volume situations
- After hours/ weekend email monitoring
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190610031629_FP1HSOH7H62POMU6