Director - Loan Administration
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Director of Loan Administration provides support for loan servicing operations. The Director manages sundry disparate functions including, but not limited to: Lien Release, Specialty Audits, Mortgage Assignments, Legal Document Processing, Tax and Insurance Tracking, Disbursements to Vendors, Escrow Analysis, MI, PMI and ARM Loan Management.
- Provide guidance and leadership for Supervisors, Managers, and Staff Level Employees.
- Leads and mentors supervisory staff and team in process improvement methodologies, develops and reinforces their skills and effectiveness.
- Plans and directs operational policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Develops policies, procedures, and workflow documents for operational processes in order to ensure optimization and compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Ensures that appropriate "smoke detector" reporting is in place for all critical tasks
- Analyze monthly performance and evaluate any deficiencies in performance
- Manage and allocate staff to functional tasks within the group based on priorities and work volumes
- Prior experience required directly managing employees or indirectly managing team projects
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage operational activities using data to drive decision making
- Must be familiar with compliance in the FDCPA
- A demonstrated ability to train and motivate employees
- 4 year college and/or the equivalent practical work experience required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190610031951_TCOEZQYQRP4RNZUD