Document Curative Supervisor
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 8th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Document Curative (DC) Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Document Curative Department Manager with the overseeing the day to day operations of the departmental sub-teams - AOMs, ROLs, MERs, ROL/PIF Ltrs, etc.
- Provide guidance and leadership for the Document Curative Department.
- Track, monitor, and measure employee performance.
- Assist Document Curative Manager with staffing, hiring, and coaching to ensure efficient, accurate processing.
- Assist Document Curative Manager with regular vendor performance reviews to ensure compliance with any/all service level agreements (SLAs).
- Assist Document Curative Manager with accurate and timely delivery of monthly reporting from the Document Curative department as a whole or any of the DC sub-teams.
- Assist Document Curative Manager with regular updates to the Document Curative SharePoint site, along with corresponding Job Aids and Workflows, etc.
- Assist Document Curative Manager with regular updates to all published policies and procedures to ensure that they remain current and receive, at a minimum, annual updates.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Document Curative Department, its various sub-teams and the regulatory environment in which it operates.
- General management skills
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner.
- Superior interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with vendors, co-workers, etc.
- Superior professional communication skills - written & verbal
- Superior time management skills & ability to respond to vendor/inter-departmental requests in a timely fashion.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and achieve volume goals and performance standards.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
- Research & analytical skills to comprehend applicable state laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant business experience in mortgage administration and document management.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190828141102_ZCXTIFLCBUD2PRFH