Escrow Analyst I
The Escrow Analyst I Specialist will be responsible for reviewing and completing escrow analysis in accordance with RESPA (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act) for all escrow loans and non-escrow loans with negative escrow advances. Perform all duties in accordance with the company guidelines, applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Perform daily Ad-Hoc escrow analysis for the portfolio - including the review of escrow line detail, and preliminary shortage and overage reports to clear all exceptions for a final analysis that is compliant with RESPA Regulations.
- Solves problems rapidly and cost-effectively with minimal disruption.
- Perform monthly bulk escrow analysis for the portfolio following the Mass State Schedule
- Research illogical collection amounts, due dates, or large changes in payment
- Document findings by adding notes to the loan
- Complete the steps to process the escrow analysis and create a change in monthly payment
- Process requests received from the mortgage holder, clients, or other departments
- Monitor work volumes and adjust work types or production to meet department needs
- Maintain consistent attendance to ensure fulfillment of essential duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum of 1+ years residential mortgage loan servicing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to make sound decisions based upon department, company policies, procedures, knowledge and experience.
- Onbase imaging system experience a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL (Preferred but not required).
- Flexible to changing priorities, project scopes, and deadlines.
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required or equivalent mortgage experience