Facilities Support Specialist
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
Our company is currently in need of a responsible individual to fill the position of Facilities Support Specialist. The Facilities Support Specialist will be responsible for the day to day general management of the local facilities in addition contributing to the strategic direction of our facilities.
- Day to day items such as facility and parking access card management, allocation and auditing of these items to ensure compliance with SLA’s and security standards
- Manage and work a ticket queue for any and all facilities-related issues and requests, resolving issues in a timely manner according to established SLA’s; this includes carrying out minor facilities tasks such as cubicle repair, white board hanging, etc.
- Order and Contract management for furniture, vending groups, pantry equipment, A/V technology, security systems (camera, doors, etc.), guard contracts, etc.
- Construction management and oversight for modifications and expansions
- Current and proactive space planning/seating for where groups currently and will sit, partnering with recruiting & HR on growth, changing needs, etc.
- Financial analysis and oversight of leases, markets, ancillary facility costs, etc.
- Coordination and relationship management with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the desktop team with moves, move coordination, etc.
- Maintain and create facilities related policies and procedures as necessary
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Experience - 3+ years of managing enterprise-class facilities greater than 50K square feet
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of running a facility in regard to life safety, building process, legal matters, key lease structures, facilities systems, etc.
- Be self-disciplined with good time management, prioritization and professional attitude
- Ability to multi-task, respond well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a team environment. Flexible to changing priorities, project scopes, and deadlines. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Communicate exceptionally with enterprise class interpersonal skills (listening, comprehending, composing written communication, relationship management, etc.)
- Strong Project Management, facilitation, and team leadership skills.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends for routine maintenance, upgrades, construction management, emergencies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired in a related field or substantial experience in the field of facilities management.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190611032026_TSFAT6BBLAHI8YYJ