Financial Analyst II
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 8th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
The individual selected for the job will work on processes, projects and management reporting supporting the FP&A functions of forecasting, planning, pricing and profit maximization. The individual will leverage creative talents, excellent communication, analytic and project management skills to:
- Manage projects to ensure quality control and maximization of revenue earned
- Develop and maintain reporting for use by Departments, Management and External Counterparties
- Assist with analysis of actual and forecast data, make recommendations for improvement of forecast
- Maintain a working knowledge of existing business processes and reporting.
- Be able to clearly articulate and present ideas and findings to a varied audience including senior management.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task, respond well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a collaborative environment.
- Fast learner - able to assimilate new ideas and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior work experience performing business, data, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Natural entrepreneurial interest is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau, Excel, PPT, SQL is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190812214840_AVJTJ0M9WHMEKZQX