Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
* Manages the oversight of the foreclosure group.
* Ensures that process documentation is complete and accurate.
* Acts as a liaison with the loss mitigation team as well as attorney/agency network managers.
* Develops new and maintains existing dashboards and metrics for foreclosure processes.
* Uses reporting to manage the team and makes changes to reporting when necessary.
* Provides detailed reporting on foreclosure processes under management which will aid in fine tuning the existing programs.
* Coaches and develops employees.
* Works closely with our internal audit team as well as our compliance team.
* Reviews audit reports with team for training purposes.
* 7+ years of direct foreclosure or mortgage servicing related experience required
* Project management and problem solving skills
* SQL experience is preferred
* Freddie Mac Servicing experience preferred
* Ability to pull data as well as analyze it in order to build stronger legal programs
* Strong reporting skills
* Excellent process management skills
* Strong Organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Six Sigma training is a plus
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience required
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Tuition-Assistance Programs
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.