Fulfillment Specialist II
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Fulfillment Specialist II is responsible for assisting the Mortgage Operations team members in obtaining, reviewing, and verifying client documentation to facilitate the qualifying, processing, and closing of loans. This position is considered a non-loan originator position. This means participants may not engage in activies of a loan originator including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including pricing concessions, or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
- Interface with vendor or 3rd party systems and companies.
- Obtain documentation to meet investor guidelines.
- Review and satisfy document requirements.
- Validate that documentation meets Federal and State guidelines.
- Complete data entry and supporting services for loan processing.
- Communicates with business partners regarding discrepancies and missing documentation.
- Generate, review, and release initial and subsequent disclosures.
- Maintain standard company turnaround times.
- All compensation will be paid in accordance with state and federal law, including Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation and processes preferred, but not required.
Capabilities & Attributes
- Strong verbal communication skills; strong writing and composition abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships across the organization.
- High learning agility with the ability to learn and integrate business variables and learn new systems and platforms.
- Strong client orientation.
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving abilities; solid decision-making abilities coupled with sound judgment.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-directed and comfortable working with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- High degree of professional maturity, integrity, ability to maintain confidential data and information.
- High degree of business acumen; strong technical aptitude.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills to include MS Word & Excel
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties, as necessary.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.