In-Line Foreclosure Quality Assurance Specialist
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
This position provides quality control, audit oversight and risk identification for the functions performed within the Foreclosure department of Shellpoint. The auditor will work closely with the functional area managers.
- Assist in identifying operational risks and escalating issues to management.
- Performs reviews of proposed judgment orders pre-filing to ensure accuracy and compliance to state and client regulations.
- Performs reviews of other foreclosure related documents to ensure accuracy as needed
- Regularly enters file level attorney firm discrepancies errors are identified and reviews monthly firm scorecards of highest error rate firms
- Work with Attorney Network department to develop Performance Improvement Plans when firm quality issues are identified
- Recommend procedural changes and/or policy updates
- Identifies trends and potential training opportunities based on quality control oversight
- Researches and review accounts, items, or processes
- Quality Assurance liaison with functional areas
- Provides on-site expertise to assist staff with foreclosure processing and document related questions specific to the quality oversight review
- Reviews and identifies areas of opportunity from trends in QA analysis, provides information to management on root cause analysis and trends
- Assist with generation of error reports and monthly reporting of QA key performance indicators
- Complete monthly work flow audits
- Maintain and improve quality results by following standards, identifying and recommending areas of improvement or additional oversight
- Compiles daily, weekly and monthly loan level quality review results and trending
- Participates in special projects for the department as assigned
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Able to effectively interact with managers and members of the functional areas including but not limited to Foreclosure and compliance.
- A self-motivated work style and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet timelines
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of BKS, PACER, NDC, ILS, DMS
- Above average skills in quality and production rates
- Average MS Excel skills are required
- College degree or a combination of some college and relevant experience.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190708220858_RILYXF7OAEYU61EM