Information Systems Analyst
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
The Information Security Analyst position will be the liaison between business operations and information security. Provide assistants with client and third-party audits. In addition, this position will provide technical support and administration for infrastructure and software systems related to Information Security & DR.
- Work directly with Information Security vendor to ensure all controls and security measures are in place and are effective.
- Evaluate security processes, uncover areas for improvement, implement solutions in areas with security gaps.
- Respond to Information Security requests and inquiries from internal associates and external third parties.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes.
- Aid with third party application and off network services.
- Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning.
- Perform and oversee periodic application, perimeter and internal audits on physical and information security.
- Gather requirements and evidence for audit evaluations and provide feed back from business owners.
- Work with IT leadership to Manage and prioritize all security projects, tracking them to ensure timeliness and completion.
- Plan, manage, and perform upgrades, deployments, user and system administration for Information Security systems.
- Communicate between business owners and information technology/security.
- Provide off-hours support and installations as required.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- 2-5 years of experience with information technology, business analyst, services desk support.
- Strong experience in user testing and project management.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Ability to manage many projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for and expertise in identifying and solving Information Security challenges.
- Strong sense of urgency in responding to and correcting security threats and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and remain focused in a dynamic, fast paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190715202808_YMJL8L84OILZIGTR