Learning Consultant - Loss Mitigation(On-site)
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for assisting the Training Manager with the assessment of training needs, development of training material, implementation of companywide training initiatives, and measurement of training effectiveness, as well as reviewing and implementing all changes needed based on client and industry needs.
Facilitates learning via classroom instruction and webinars; incorporates a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
Partners closely with the business line to develop and deliver new hire training and other departmental training programs; provides creative, effective classroom and web based instruction throughout the organization
Manages classroom environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs
Assists Director with development of leader and participant guides, job aids, training curriculum and other required coursework
Designs exercises, instructional activities and training assessments that reinforce learning
Works closely with and supports departmental initiatives and identifies ways to enhance training effectiveness and materials
Contributes to the overall success of the Training Dept. by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process
Assists Director in the implementation and ongoing administration of a Learning Management System by ensuring all training is tracked for completion on a daily basis
Enters training records for tracking employee training completion
Performs related duties as assigned by Director
Requires a minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of mortgage experience
A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of professional classroom facilitation preferred; experience in a training capacity preferred
Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to details
Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport
Committed to excellence, has strong work ethics and takes pride in their work
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
Familiar with web-based media, eLearning creation tools-Articulate Storyline and/or Presenter
Bachelor’s Degree, with relevant business experience preferred.
Candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree but with extensive work experience will also be considered.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.