Loss Mitigation Fulfillment Supervisor
Who We Are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 8th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Fulfillment Supervisor will be responsible for supporting Fulfillment associates and the leadership team to increase production and improve quality and efficiency. This individual will work with the Loss Mitigation and Fulfillment teams to minimize losses on delinquent mortgages by working according to client/investor guidelines to resolve delinquencies.
- Supervise a team of Fulfillment specialists located at multiple sites with a focus on Mod Creation and/or Mod QC Processing
- Provide Modification Creation and/or Modification QC processing guidance and leadership for management and staff.
- Lead, train and mentor staff to develop and reinforce skills, improve processes and procedures, and increase overall effectiveness.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of department workflow to ensure timely and accurate process adherence
- Work directly with the Fulfilment Business Analyst to create automation and reporting to monitor and enhance department performance
- Identify key constraints and roadblocks to improved modification creation/qc processing timelines and individual performance levels
- Monitor productivity and determine means to increase output
- Create new documented procedures and manage changes to existing procedures
- Monitor/approve associate time records
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Undertake special projects related to departmental activities and performs other duties as assigned
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory experience
- 1 year of Loss Mitigation and or Fulfillment experience required
- Demonstrated achievement in identifying and managing performance targets
- Must have strong communication skills; strong analytical skills; and strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills and be able to work independently
- Must have excellent process management skills and experience writing detailed procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A basic understanding of Collections. Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and REO is required
- Self-Motivated. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills to be used to improve team’s performance
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Understanding of mortgage lending and servicing
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred but not required