Manager Recovery Operations (On-Site)
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
Provide Operational analytics with a focus on increasing all KPIs to support the day-to-day collections and specialty functions. Process development, review, implementation and maintenance of all system workflows to provide efficiencies through the Latitude system functionalities, in order to provide operational support and other reporting mechanisms. Coordinate and leverage operational vendor functions. Ensure compliance regulation and risk management throughout the department by leveraging the system applications. Provide support, scheduling, development and oversight for the Automated Dialing system and process, including a comprehensive understanding of all reporting requirements.
- Assist Operational Management with analytics applied to the functionality and reporting of the department.
- Full support of exempt management team to achieve and exceed department objectives.
- Ensure reporting accuracy and assist with modifications and development of all reporting packages.
- Identify key opportunities within the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting package to aid in the improved performance of the department, from the top down to the collector level.
- Workflow engineer to include the development, sign off approval, modification, and installation of all Latitude workflows.
- Ensure all Latitude workflows meet regulatory and company compliance standards.
- Minimize risks through automation of the Latitude system through the leveraging of the workflow process.
- Maintenance, development and execution of all Automated dialing systems and processes and provide support and apply analytics to the dialer reporting package.
- Act as the main architect of the daily and specialty Pool Queue functions, ensure functionality, provide scheduling and reporting on a daily and monthly basis.
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure continued success ARM Department.
- Adhere to company code of conduct as well as all policies and procedures.
- Manage or assists with the management of all department Outsource Agency Vendors and processes.
- Reporting on all Outsource Agency performance metrics including Champion Challenger evaluation for monthly placement volumes.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Manage all active Skip Trace Vendors and other software related to the large-scale loan recovery functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
6+ years managing financial, mortgage or account recovery departments and teams in a large, centralized department.
2-4 years’ work experience using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, or other reporting tools preferred.
Advanced skills in Excel (graphs, pivot tables, formulas).
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
Thorough knowledge of collections laws to include FDCPA and finance industry knowledge.
Prior experience managing department budgets for staffing, capacity planning, cost-based analysis, and credit risk strategies.
Ability in motivating and managing all levels of employees.
Strong problem-solving and excellent decision-making skills.
Demonstrated analytic and metric-based analysis of all call center performance.
Ensures operational standards are met or exceeded for service, productivity, quality, and employee engagement.
Ensures operational compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
Ability to meet department attendance standards.
Able to work a schedule including Saturdays (month-end).
Ability to motivate and manage employees.
Ability to achieve set goals, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
Knowledge of collection, mortgage and bankruptcy laws and processes.
Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
Working knowledge of predictive dialer capabilities and behavior score modeling.
Ability to hold all required state collection licenses.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties, as necessary.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R3959