OnBase Systems Administrator
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 8th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
This position is full-time, typically 8-5, Monday-Friday. Some after-hours work is required for emergencies, upgrades and maintenance.
- Manage the core software and server infrastructure supporting the Image management systems utilizing technical support staff (infrastructure, vendor, and manufacturer) as necessary.
- Administer all aspects of the OnBase system including performance tuning, security, automation and general maintenance. Act as Subject Matter Expert on the system
- Perform OnBase systems upgrades including performing the upgrades, testing the upgrades, and managing the overall project.
- Ensure daily run activities are carried out accurately and properly
- Recommend preferred methods for electronic document capture and storage.
- Assist in the oversight of the imaging aspects of loan boarding and de-boarding; assist with document loads during high volume periods or as a backup
- Work with all departments to identify business processes that can be streamlined or automated by utilizing the OnBase system or other third party imaging tools
- Participate in design and implementation of new document workflow processes.
- Document Business Requirements (BRD) for new processes.
- Develop Eforms as required.
- Manage external vendors in developing integrations with other software systems.
- Design all workflows requiring external integrations to be vendor agnostic where practical.
- Work with DBA staff to develop SQL to provide data required for systems integration needs.
- Work with Application Development to integrate OnBase into vendor supplied and internally developed applications
- Perform periodic KPI and event triggered reporting as needed by the business and or OnBase group
- Develop system and workflow documentation
- Train end users and the training department on the use of the OnBase system.
- Develop requests for database table structure improvements for Database Administration.
- Performs special projects or other tasks as assigned by management
- 8+ years of technical expertise experience with OnBase or an equivalent enterprise imaging system
- Hyland Certified Systems Admin and Workflow Admin
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL database, SQL scripts and queries.
- Proven effectiveness working with a dynamic team of people both technical and non-technical
- Strong attention to detail and ability to exercise good judgment especially where borrower or client data is affected
- Adept at applying troubleshooting techniques in a high pressure environment
- Ability to provide service to other departments while managing internal project loads
- Familiar with working in a data warehouse environment
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and resolve issues in a timely manner and within established SLA’s
- Ability to work after hours or on weekends as necessary to effectively maintain an enterprise system that adheres to strict maintenance windows
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field or a combination of some college and relevant experience may be considered