Process Improvement Analyst
Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
The individual selected for the job will help select and manage SMS Process Improvement projects designed to improve performance and productivity across all operations units. The individual will ideally combine exceptional leadership ability and communication skills with data analytics and project management capabilities.
- Obtain minimum Green Belt Process Improvement Certification.
- Help champion the Process Improvement discipline within the organization and implement the steps and tools necessary to successfully complete projects.
- Excel in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while contributing to the creation, design, and implementation of value-add business strategies that affect current operating practices and company policy.
- Be able to clearly articulate and present ideas and findings to a varied audience, including the operations staff and senior leadership.
- Ability to lead and manage teams and ensure accountability for the timely delivery of desired results.
- A self-starter entrepreneur spirit with a strong desire to continually improve.
- Strong business communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate ideas and findings to a varied audience
- Fast learner - able to assimilate new ideas and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at speaking in front of others and assimilating into groups
- Prior work experience performing business, data, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Prior Process Improvement or Project Management training is a plus.
- Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task, respond well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a collaborative environment.
- Strong skills in Excel and/or Tableau (charts, graphs, pivot tables, formulas, macros etc.).
- Experience with PowerPoint and Visio a plus.
- Strong demonstrated SQL skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, analytical or quantitative discipline and documented experience in a financial setting preferred (a graduate degree may be considered as contributing towards work experience).
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20191031183437_0Y8WO4YTTALFUWKX