Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Production Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and other clerical support to Loan Consultants or Branch Managers(who meet volume requirements) to assist in loan production. Typical responsibilities are listed below and may vary based on whether the Assistant supports a Loan Consultant or a Branch Manager.
Assists with inputting borrower information.
Assists with managing active pipeline.
Ensures all documentation is accounted for and properly completed/signed.
Documents loan details for processing plan.
Mails documents to client for signature.
Ensures loan packages are complete before loan closing and all relevant parties have received paperwork necessary to close.
Performs general clerical/ administrative duties.
Collaborates with loan processor to ensure smooth transition of work.
Communicates with clients as necessary.
Maintains phone log of calls made and received by the Loan Consultant.
This position requires that the appropriate licensing has been acquired. Non-licensed employees may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including discussing pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
1-2 years administrative or clerical experience.
Mortgage company experience preferred.
Strong computer skills.
Strong Microsoft Office Suite application skills.
Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Orientation.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R3641