Quality & Speech Analytics- Analyst
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
This position provides quality control, project development and risk identification for the functions performed using Call Miner within the Compliance and Legal Services division of Shellpoint. The Analyst will work closely with the functional area managers and Analytics department.
- Researches and review accounts, items, or processes selected for audit
- Quality Control liaison with functional areas
- Use spreadsheets and databases to maintain detailed Call Miner categorical records
- Assist with generation of Call Miner reports
- Build Call Miner work flow audits
- Monitor and make recommendations for smoke detector reports
- Facilitate conference calls with senior management and directors to ensure that Call Miner directives and process changes are communicated
- Consult with business lines to validate Call Miner categories created are meeting department goals and needs
- Oversee the completion of Call Miner auditing and ensure data is formatted for reporting
- Assist with providing Call Miner data to be used for creating and conducting companywide training for new change directives
- Perform root cause analysis for any failing Call Miner categories
- Act as resource for auditors for any assistance needed with completing monthly audits
- Assist with the tracking, organization and responses to Call Miner audits
- Perform complex reviews of remediated processes to ensure functionality and compliance
- Work with Analysts to assist with the enhancement of Call Miner and Tableau reporting
- Must pass the Aptitude Test
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Able to effectively interact with managers and members of the functional areas
- A self-motivated work style and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet timelines
- Average MS Excel skills are required
- Knowledge of Call Miner (or other speech analytical software) and Tableau - if possible
- College degree or a combination of some college and relevant experience.
* Three weeks’ PTO (paid time off) for vacation and sick days.
* Paid holidays.
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance.
* Short- and long-term disability insurance.
* Adoption- and tuition-assistance programs.
* 401k matching program.
* Performance-based annual bonuses.
* Advancement opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R723