Recovery Collections Specialist (Temporarily Will Be Working From Home)
Do you enjoy negotiating, solving problems, and providing excellent customer service? We need enthusiastic and success-driven telephone professionals to join our Collections team. If selected, you’ll work in our fast-paced call center, locating and contacting homeowners across the country to collect past-due mortgage payments. We are a growing company who likes to reward our top performers with advancement opportunities and a lucrative bonus structure. We’re looking for assertive and well-spoken yet compassionate negotiators who are dependable, service-minded, and results-oriented.
- 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Thursday
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM Friday
Essential Functions/Specific Duties
- Manage your individual portfolio.
- Pursue solutions to resolve post charge-off and deficiency balance accounts
- Re-establish and maintain communication with customers to minimize company loss.
- Build and cultivate relationships with the borrowers to help them find ways to make meeting their obligations possible according to the company’s standard.
- Negotiate payoffs, settlements and payment programs according to company guidelines.
- Utilize all available skip tracing tools to locate our borrowers whose current contact information is inaccurate.
- Achieve various numeric standards and goals for servicing accounts without sacrificing quality of service while adhering to state and federal (FDCPA/CFPB) guidelines and consistently representing the Company in a professional manner.
- Education: High School education or greater preferred.
- Experience: 2+ years collection experience Preferred, with post charge off and/or deficiency balance collections experience a plus.
- Skills: Ability to achieve set goals, meets deadlines, and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Knowledge of collection laws and processes
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Strong numeric aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills
- Detailed self-starter who is motivated and organized
- Lucrative, fixed bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Three weeks’ PTO (paid time off)
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance.
- 401k matching program.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties as necessary.