Sales Business Analyst
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
Accurately report and model the contact center lead arrival patterns, including outcomes and results in aggregation and at varying levels of detail. Work closely with management to monitor and communicate results and future (near and long term) expectations.
- Daily, Monthly and Annual lead volume modeling and analysis.
- Leveraging systems information to create modeling and forecasting tools to drive results.
- Continually modify model(s) to facilitate better accuracy and the efficient preparation and analysis of projections and results.
- Perform ad hoc modeling, analyses and projects as required.
- Develop, design, or creating new applications/models to improve group processes.
- Directly work with the business users, financial analysts, and Marketing
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
Other duties as directed Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years’ experience working within an analyst or MIS role
- MIS or knowledge in data gathering, automation, or databases (Access, SQL, VBA).
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills.
- A strong numeric aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Effective communicator, both technically and professionally; able to interact with senior management.
- Persuasive and professional communication skills.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills and good telephone techniques.
- Strong organization skills; able to work on projects independently.
- Able to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented/organized style.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively under pressure.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time without notice.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.