Sales Coach Manager
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Coach Manager is to successfully mentor and provide training to a team of Junior Mortgage Consultants to ensure as successful promotion into a mortgage consultant.
- Manages teams' sales performance, motivation, scheduling, training and administration of policies/procedures
- Ensures originations team is presenting loans at appropriate rate, amounts, terms that comply with NewRez program guidelines
- Partner with L&D department to successfully train Junior Mortgage Consultants
- Reviews sales pipeline on daily/monthly basis in order to achieve monthly sales goals
- Advises and assists in resolution of customer complaints concerning any area of the company
- Assists in training/development of loan officers to function in all aspects of the origination process
- Teaches sales techniques in an environment with company provided leads
- Works with the Call Center Regional Manager to achieve team/Regional goals
- Maintains personal and team compliance with NewRez Code of Conduct
- Collaborates with the Operations Department to assist in the flow of production/sales
- Recruits, interviews and selects loan originators
- Participates in Corporate working groups
- Provide superior customer service skills
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
- Performs other duties as assigned by Region Manager/ SVP of Direct to Consumer
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Must have three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the retail or call center mortgage industry as a Loan Officer and/or a Manager
- Track record of mentoring and promoting Mortgage Consultants
- Experience with phone/internet lead solicitation
- Prior management experience
- Relevant experience in selling mortgage products in the finance company/mortgage industry preferred
- Ability to supervise workflow with focus on quality results
- Ability to work independently
- Positive team-building skills
- Persuasive, selling communication skills
- Ability to delegate in a positive style with thorough follow up skills
- Work efficiently and accurately with proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with efficient focus on work activities
- A solid understanding of appraisals, title reports and product guidelines
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R438