Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
This role is ideally suited for a highly disciplined self-starter with deep knowledge of Salesforce development, solid collaboration & communication skills. Ideal candidate will have multiple years of demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce design, development, and architecture.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Adopt a configuration first approach in building Salesforce based solutions for our customers
- Work in Salesforce development environments
- Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Classes and Visualforce pages
- Design, develop, test, deploy and document high quality solutions on the SFDC platform
- Building business processes using Validation rules, Formula Fields, Workflow Rules and Approval processes
- External Integrations work with: Mulesoft, RingCentral, and other business sytems
Collaborate & communicate effectively with internal product team, business sponsor, executives, vendors, and stakeholders
Perform code reviews with external development resources to ensure best practices are followed
Produce technical documentation for Salesforce processes
Provide higher level support to the Salesforce environment
- Minimum 5 years total professional experience as a Salesforce Developer working in Lighting with: Apex programming, SOAP & REST Apex web services, Force.com APIs
- Experience with GearSet, JIRA, and Azure DevOps is highly desirable
- Experience with Agile Development methods
- Individual must be a confident team player who is able to collaborate well with others, mentor new team members and provide constructive feedback
- Ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage competing priorities
Education / Certification / Special Skills:
- BS in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification
* Three weeks’ PTO (paid time off) for vacation and sick days.
* Paid holidays.
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance.
* Short- and long-term disability insurance.
* Adoption- and tuition-assistance programs.
* 401k matching program.
* Performance-based annual bonuses.
* Advancement opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R1108