Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will work within the Newrez marketing team and will be responsible for leveraging Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud to create automation and personalization for new and existing borrowers. The specialist will support the marketing team in the planning, QA and execution of email campaigns through Marketing Cloud.
Essential Job Functions include:
Execute email campaigns on schedule based on the marketing calendar, Build new Journeys, update existing journeys, A/B testing and deploy emails in Marketing cloud.
Analyze reporting and provide recommendations based on testing.
Work with IT, Salesforce CRM team, agencies and external vendors to execute campaigns.
Optimize email campaigns for deliverability, mobile rendering (responsive) and best possible open rates.
Convert, Code and implement fully executed design files in responsive HTML for operational dependencies.
Lay out campaign workflows, including validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses.
Tag and code content and links for tracking against a cross-channel environment.
Education and / or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing or related discipline
Required Experience: (3) years of experience
Preferred Experience: B2C Email marketing. Experience in Financial Services a plus.
Additional Technical Requirements
2+ years of digital marketing experience
Experience with marketing automation or related marketing technology platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target (Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Automation Studio, etc.)
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
Salesforce Certification or a strong Trailhead history a big plus
Knowledge of journey-based email delivery strategies
Strong knowledge of direct marketing best practices with regard to deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance
Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMP script, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
Knowledge and experience with AMP Script, HTML and CSS in support of creating journeys and email templates
Experience optimizing HTML to display across leading browsers and email clients
General writing and proofreading skills
Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Basic understanding of Data Management Platforms
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R4024