Senior Foreclosure Manager
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Foreclosure Senior Manager will ensure that the Foreclosure Department is running efficiently with regard to processes, procedures and metrics. Directly manages Foreclosure Representatives/Administrators in project monitoring, performance evaluations, goal setting and all other personnel matters.
Manages and monitors the activities of the FC department employee and processes to ensure proper handling of accounts in foreclosure.
Ensures foreclosure accounts are handled in accordance with company policies and procedures, investor guidelines, state and federal laws.
Ensures that process documentation is complete and accurate.
Resolves issues escalated from the foreclosure team/Supervisors.
Creates and utilizes reporting to improve Department efficiency.
Presents statistics, trends, and areas of opportunity to Senior Management team.
Presents performance statistics to client/investors as required.
Coaches and develops employees.
Evaluates job performance continually and provides on-going coaching.
Directs change within the Department. Promotes an attitude of optimism and progress.
Acts as a liaison with other Shellpoint departments to foster efficiency and high quality output.
7+ years of direct foreclosure or mortgage servicing related experience required
Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
Self-motivated. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated project management and problem solving skills
Strong reporting skills
Excellent process management skills
Strong Organizational and communication skills- both written and verbal
Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
Ability to work overtime as needed
SQL experience is a plus
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience required
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Tuition-Assistance Programs
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.