Senior HTML Email Developer
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Senior HTML Developer will partner with team members to build emails within distributed marketing platforms, as well as, straight code if needed. This role will need to collaborate with team members and key stakeholders to take design mockups and creatively build responsive emails to existing brand design systems specifications. The HTML Developer will perform quality assurance and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices using email testing and analytics platforms.
Support internal & external partners, including marketing, analytics, and agency partners
Collaborate on the strategic vision for email marketing to support the overall business
Perform technical testing to ensure the best quality for our consumers
Contribute to our emails' overall design and development
Modify existing email template designs and revise content as necessary
Respond to common business requirements and perform basic administrative functions
Ensure design and email layout is optimized, renders and functions correctly across multiple email clients, and is mobile friendly
Design, develop and modify responsive HTML email campaigns
Design and build new features and functionality to improve the customer experience
Interpret analytics/trends and make creative suggestions based on email best practices
Collaborate with copywriters and visual designers to produce email creative that is on strategy, on target, in brand, and consistent with what is currently in the market
Stay knowledgeable of brand standards and creative best practices
Build, test and deploy personalized email marketing campaigns within email studio
Reviewing and conduct visual audits using Limtus
Other duties as assigned
Required Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
5+ years of experience with responsive HTML emails, HTML5, CSS3, and email testing
Experience writing AMPscript or manipulating dynamic content for emails
Experience with HTML/CSS, dynamic content, Journey Builder, customer data, and email best practices to develop a best-in-class customer experience
Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver)
Preferred experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Total Expert, Distribion, Marketo or other Email Marketing Automation Platform
Experience with responsive website design and various forms of online marketing, including but not limited to mobile, social, and email content
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.