Sr Reporting Analyst - Command Center (On-site)
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of America’s top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Sr Reporting Analyst - Command Center is responsible for performance analysis, model development and standardized reporting. This role relies on in-depth business knowledge as well as advanced skills in database tables, report creation, SQL code and the ability to translate requirements into analysis and reporting.
The Sr Reporting Analyst - Command Center is responsible for assisting in the compilation of data metrics for various reporting sets and delivering those in format required. Areas of focus will include Contact Center productivity, staffing levels, KPI’s, customer journey and satisfaction, and correspondence tracking. The Sr Reporting Analyst - Command Center is also responsible for assisting with various project deliverables, including data gathering, task assignment and tracking, working with the various groups involved to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Maintain existing and develop new SQL reporting tables and ensure all reports are up to date with the changes in business logic.
- Develop an automated report process and self-service distribution for routine daily, weekly, and monthly reporting using SQL.
- Manage real-time, ad-hoc reporting requests in order to support the changing needs of the business.
- Retrieve data from the data warehouse structure.
- Perform query optimization and performance tuning.
- Excel in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while contributing to the creation, design, and implementation of value-add business strategies that affect current operating practices and company policy.
- Exhibit strong communication and listening skills, focused on conveying new ideas to performance managers and understanding potential obstacles to implementation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of existing business processes and reporting.
- Be able to clearly articulate and present ideas and findings to a varied audience including the operations staff and senior management.
- Performs related duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline, or related STEM field, is a plus
- 5+ of experience as an analyst in a financial setting
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task, respond well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a collaborative environment.
- Expertise in Excel (graphs, pivot tables, formulas).
- Experience visualizing data in Tableau/PowerBI/R/Python.
- Expertise in SQL programming and optimization.
- Fast learner - able to assimilate new ideas and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior work experience performing business, data, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Visio a plus.
- Natural entrepreneurial interest is a plus.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties, as necessary.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R3971