Supervisor - Customer Service
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 4th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
The Inbound Supervisor is a seasoned Customer Service employee with prior management experience. This individual will be responsible for supervising a Virtual Inbound Customer Service team.
- Responsible for maintaining a staff of approximately 15-20 remote employees.
- Provide guidance and leadership and mentor remote staff to develop and reinforce skills and effectiveness.
- Monitor inbound call production and performance results. Ensure staff stays within defined production expectations (e.g., calls per hour, talk time, quality, etc.)
- Correct errant activity and provide feedback, when appropriate.
- Track daily results of work efforts to assure required levels of production and efficiency are achieved.
- Maintain implementation of processes unique to the home work environment management system. This includes managing a virtual recognition plan, coaching plan and management feedback process.
- Address employee relations issues with staff as necessary.
- Assist the audit department by performing random sample audits of account records.
- Supplement the efforts of our Audit Staff by randomly monitoring live calls as needed.
- This individual must be flexible and able to work different hours/shifts, if needed.
- Must be a good motivator, self-driven, and willing to do what it takes to "get the job done".
- Oversee phone skills and understand the call routing tree/options
- Monitor Paid Time Off (PTO) for team in coordination with the work schedule.
- Monitor unscheduled time off and address with reps when issues arise.
- Monitor daily reports and send out daily report updates to the team.
- Virtually meet with remote employees to review daily production and performance results and addresses successes and developmental opportunities.
- 5+ years’ experience call center environment. Preferably at a supervisor or team lead position.
- Previous virtual call center management experience preferred.
- Managerial skills including strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to train and motivate employees in a remote location.
- Ability to manage data to maximize work efforts.
- Excellent overall computer skills.
- Short learning curve.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20201117042524_LDFTIMJEBJFYDWUO