TRAIL Rising Leaders Program
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
Designed specifically for recent college graduates, the TRAIL program is a 12-month rotational leadership-development program that enables recent college graduates to gain practical, on-the-job leadership and management skills. TRAIL Operations Specialists are not interns, they are full-time employees, earning a competitive salary with benefits while being provided hands-on experience and mentorship from the assigned business area. The main objective of our program is to help strengthen the future leadership of the company. We are looking for TRAIL Operations specialists to join the summer of 2023 in the following departments:
Performs assigned duties, under direction of experienced personnel, to gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to a management position. These duties will involve Homeowner interface and decisioning in real world account management scenarios.
Performs business analyses and provides recommendations to leadership for business and process changes
Receives training and performs duties in several functions in order to become familiar with line and staff functions, management viewpoints, company policies, and best practices
Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Help champion the Process Improvement discipline within the organization and implement the steps and tools necessary to successfully complete projects.
Will be required to attend company sponsored training classes and attain certain certifications.
Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
Four year college degree in Accounting, Business Administration, MIS, Financial Management, Economics, Human Resources or a related discipline.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
Excel in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while contributing to the creation, design, and implementation of value-add business strategies that affect current operating practices and company policy.
Be able to clearly articulate and present ideas and findings to a varied audience, including the operations staff and senior leadership.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in quantitative analysis
Ability to adapt
Willingness to learn
An entrepreneurial business mindset.
Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
Strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task, respond well to pressure and deadlines, and work well individually and in a collaborative environment.
Strong skills in Excel and/or Tableau (charts, graphs, pivot tables, formulas, macros etc.).
Experience with PowerPoint and Visio a plus.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties, as necessary.
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Performance-based Incentives
* Pet Insurance
* Advancement Opportunities
* Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
* 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
* Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
* Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R3799