Who we are:
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms) contract with us to manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, including collecting homeowners’ mortgage payments, paying homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and helping homeowners in default to get current once again.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for assisting the training team with the day-to-day operation of the training department. The Training Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Assists with connecting each classroom through Skype to the associated partner sites (Houston, Greenville, Tempe
- Prints, updates, and distributes any printed training material such as leader and participant guides, job aids, and any other items needed.
- Makes updates to the training material (as needed).
- Assists Director in the implementation and ongoing administration of a Learning Management System by ensuring all training is tracked for completion on a daily basis
- Enters training records for tracking into the Hive for the entire training team.
- Creates and runs reports to track training completion and accuracy within the learning system.
- Assists Director with providing reports and content for audits and clients.
- Responsible for assisting the Director with the daily operation of the training department.
- Completes and tracks ordering of items/merchandise used by the training department.
- Manages classroom availability by completing training room assignment and booking rooms in Outlook.
- Books travel arrangements for training team.
- Performs related duties as assigned by Director.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to use Outlook to schedule meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to details
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport
- Committed to excellence, has strong work ethics and takes pride in their work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Project management and Process Improvement background helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with relevant business experience preferred.
- Candidates without a Bachelor’s Degree but with extensive work experience will also be considered.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190730133403_BHLSCPLQCFESBYUF