Treasury Analyst II
The treasury analyst initiates the daily bank activity for Treasury Operations while working closely with the Accounting Department to ensure accurate and timely cash management.
- Works with internal customers to ensure all banking transactions (wires/ACH transfers/Check Stops) are done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to all email coming into the Treasury mailbox daily. File outgoing email in appropriate folders to ensure records are available for audit/backup purposes.
- Assists comprehensive balancing efforts from the servicing system, ILS.
- Adhere to appropriate checks and balances in place in order to maintain proper controls.
- Provides support to the Accounting Department/AP Departments with required backup for transactions.
- Provides support with the Investor Accounting group by answering procedural questions, troubleshooting issues, etc.
- Generates ad-hoc and month-end bank and reconciliation reports.
- Works with management to implement process improvement projects for Treasury Operations.
- Follows all security guidelines and complies with all components of our privacy and security policies.
- Other responsibilities as required and assigned.
- 1-3 years of related experience required.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficiency with SQL is preferred.
- Must be comfortable working independently in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Must have strong conceptual, organizational, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks are often required of this position.
- Strong oral and written skills to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, while using sound judgment in decision-making and problem solving.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
- Must be able to ensure that critical tasks are completed in a manner that satisfies service level requirements which may occasionally include extended hours.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field preferred, not required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20190807200715_AWYJDYQVH6VFCXGF