The Universal Team Specialist is responsible for supporting the Special Servicing Division by providing account maintenance and administrative support, and allowing other areas of the division to focus on recovery efforts. Must also be the front line for the company to assist with the incoming call volume on schedule calendar days.
- Review and address emails from other members of the Special Servicing Division, process changes and account updates.
- Review and address emails and faxes from borrowers and attorneys, make the appropriate updates/indexing to accounts.
- Retrieve faxes from MERS and process legal documents/update lien information.
- Pull tasks from the Loan Servicing Share Point site and process requests/update accounts.
- Set up ACH plans when authorization forms are received.
- Mail sorting/ processing/ distribution.
- Maintain knowledge of escrow and be able to assist Collectors/CS agents with questions regarding escrow.
- Assist with inbound and collection calls when needed.
- Answering inquiries
- Resolving problems
- Fulfilling consumer request
- Maintaining daily team and individual goals
- Clarifying desired information for consumers questions
- Escalating unresolved problems
- Researching and fulfill request by clarifying desired information,
- Completing transactions (entering payments, task, complaints as needed)
- Transfer calls as needed
- Following established policy & procedures
- Keeping job knowledge updated
- Key organization skills
- Accept ownership of all individual actions
- Team building skills and people skills
- Good Listener
- Clear Phone and verbal communication skills
- Be able to Multi-task
- Advanced understanding of Mortgage and Consumer finance a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access needed
- Familiarity with ILS needed
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity, and acute attention to detail needed
- Must possess a short learning curve related to assimilation of new skills and tasks
- Superior written and verbal communication, follow up skills and a strong sense of accountability a must
- Superior organizational skills needed
- Ability to multi-task as well as quickly adapt to changing work assignments
- 1+ year(s) direct customer service experience
- Extensive process knowledge
- Ability to identify process gaps and trends
- Preferred knowledge of using OnBase
- Preferred knowledge of processing all types of Correspondence/ACDV’s
- Flexibility concerning job functions and scheduling
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to use cognitive skills to determine resolutions to customer inquiries
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- Excellent work ethic and integrity
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and extremely organized
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision
- Computer proficient with various MS Office applications and efficient typing skills
- Must become Company certified in compliance with the FDCPA
- High School Diploma required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20191115204116_QOWAMOGC8ZKXNCLN