Workforce Management Analyst
This employee will manage attendance, create and optimize schedules, setup new hire profiles, and oversee PTO requests.
- Track attendance based on workforce management call in line and RTA observation for multiple teams/departments/sites.
- Intraday real time monitoring of KPI’s for all workgroups and sites
- Drive real time adherence to achieve maximum efficiencies.
- Create schedules for all staff including trainings, meetings, breaks, lunches, and town hall events.
- Setup new hire profiles in workforce management platform and linking CMS to reflect real time activity.
- Actively optimizing staff schedules based on forecast, attendance, and planned events.
- Routinely reviewing all current PTO requests.
- Communicate changes to incoming call patterns to Sr Leadership
- Excellent reasoning and research skills; the ability to see the "big picture" and manage the details.
- The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- A solid work ethic, high integrity, a positive attitude, and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain professional conduct with people of any mood or personality type.
- Ability to manage projects based on strict timelines (excellent time management).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is America’s 9th-largest third-party mortgage servicing company. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms); on their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios: We collect homeowners’ mortgage payments, pay homeowners’ tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.